1 item, RM119.00
Did you know that some of our daily activities may be the cause of us being infected with bacteria, resulting in a swelling?
Here’s how to avoid acne causing bacteria:
- Glasses should regularly be cleaned. They will collect sebum and skin residue.
- Don't go to sleep with makeup on. Only use makeup that is noncomedogenic or acnegenic - you should be able to read this on the label. If you cannot find it, ask the shopkeeper or pharmacist. You should use makeup which does not have oil and does not clog up the pores.
- Your skin needs to breathe. If your acne is on your back, shoulders or chest try wearing loose clothing. Tight garments, such as headbands, caps, and scarves should be avoided - if you have to wear them make sure they are cleaned regularly.
- Try to refrain from touching your face with your hands. When you are on the phone try not to let the receiver touch your face - there may be sebum and skin residue on it. Alternatively, you can always clean your phone.
- Hair collects sebum and skin residue. Keep your hair clean and away from your face.
- We use headphone in the office, during gym, on the train and almost everywhere. Furthermore, we don't always clean it and this can lead to the growth of acne bacteria.
- Eighty percent of teenagers get acne, and many adults struggle with pimples later in life. Acne is not caused by bad personal hygiene. So scrubbing the face with a towel can do more harm than good.
- Have you noticed that your forehead is the spot of your most frequent breakouts? What you regularly put on your head—whether that’s a bike helmet, fedora or a baseball cap— might be bad for your face. Just wipe down the inside of your cap/hat/helmet with rubbing alcohol after each use or toss the cap in the washing machine once a week to banish bacteria and keep your forehead clear.
- Acne causing bacteria tends to build up if we do not change our pillow cases frequently. Pillows take up a variety of the worst of our face microorganism by the course of a night and get progressively worse every night. After we do not wash our face before bed it makes the oils that get picked up by your pillow worse. Overall, pillows unfold unwanted oils and microorganism without us knowing.
- Try to refrain from touching your face with your hands and wash your hands before touching your face. This includes before applying lotions, creams or makeup. Keep your hands clean, wash them regularly.